Launched January 24, 1924 as WILLIAM K. FIELD, flagship for Reiss Steamship Co., Sheboygan, WI. Renamed REISS BROTHERS in 1934 and continued service under that name until 1970. She was sold and renamed to GEORGE D. GOBLE in 1970. In 1980 she was sold again and renamed to ROBERT S. PIERSON. She became the property of the Goderich Elevator & Transit Co. in 1982 as a grain storage barge at Goderich and was sold for scrap in 1985.